Saturday, August 20, 2016

Planner Girl Pretties and Fun!

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying these dog-days of summer! As I'm savoring every summery moment, I can't help but look forward to the lovely days of early Fall that will be here before we know it. I was thinking that this might be a great time to start something I've been wanting to do for a while on my blog--host a weekly planner challenge to stay motivated and inspired. Nothing heavy, just a fun little challenge to help keep each other on track in our planners (if you have one...or more, hehe!). I already have the Heidi Swapp gold and white striped planner, which I really like. Now my brand new robin's egg blue Carpe Diem planner arrived this week and I think I'm in love! It has gold hardware, which is awesome since my HS planner has silver hardware. I can't wait to begin creating beautiful planner pages with all my new planner and planner pretties!
Here's some of the goodies I received recently from my Simple Stories win (so lucky)! The Carpe Diem Planner Essentials line is fab! I seriously love everything from the roller stamp to the clear sticker numbers and clear sticker sentiments....
 ....to the plastic storage pouch.
The Simple Stories Carpe Diem Illustrated Faith stickers and washi tape strips are awesome too! So bright and vibrant and happy!!!
How about you? Don't all these pretties make you want to plan! Lol :) Do you have a planner? I would love to see it! Any and all planners are welcome! We can be inspired by all different kinds! I also plan on getting my hands on one (at least) of the new Prima planners that are coming soon. Have you seen some of the sneak peeks of them? C'mon, right?!! SO fabulous!!! Okay, so let me know in the comments if a weekly planner challenge is something you would be interested in. I will begin sharing my planner each week starting in September (that gives me a minute to get organized, lol) and you can feel free to join in too. I hope you will! :D

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Right now I have offspring visiting I am lucky to plan the next meal ............Lis

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous what fun!