Thursday, April 5, 2018

Altered Bliss Bicycle

Hi friends! I'm up on the Simple Stories blog today sharing my latest altered project, this fun shadowbox bicycle decorated with the gorgeous and very inspiring Bliss Collection! Enjoy!
I started by spray painted the metal bike frame a bright yellow. After dry, I used patterned papers to line the inside of the wheel and background, then went to town embellishing the dimensional shadowbox with an array of lovely Bliss die cuts, stickers and chipboard elements.
The back wheel wasn't ignored. As well as all the Bliss elements, I also added a variety of paper flowers and buttonw in and around the bike for even more interest and dimension.
I love how every aspect of the Simple Stories collections coordinate so beautifully together. From paper to stickers, chipboard to die cuts, is always seems to flow together flawlessly. It really is pure bliss!
And that's all for me! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've found some inspiration in my project and don't forget to check out the entire Simple Stories Bliss Collection today!

Simple Stories Supply List:
Bliss Collection Kit- 10012
Bliss Combo Sticker- 10013
Bliss 6x12 Chipboard- 10020
Bliss Bits & Pieces- 10021
Bliss Clear Stickers- 10023

Other:
Metal Bike/stand by Prima
Yellow Spray Paint by Krylon
WOC Mulberry Flowers from RRR
Buttons, Twine and White Crochet Doily

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

You do amazing artwork with Simple Stories. I know they are blessed by your talent. This is adorable.