Thursday, April 26, 2018

Embossed Spring-Themed Pizza Boxes

Hi friends! I'm up on the CraftwellUSA Blog today sharing my latest project. Do you enjoy making your own party favors for special occasions? I sure do and these mini pizza boxes were the perfect blank canvas for my party favor decorating desires! Such a fun and easy project--perfect for kids and adults alike!
I wanted to keep the design clean and simple with crisp white cardstock so that the dry embossing would really pop. I had a great first experience with the brand new SNAP Machine Electric Embosser & Die Cutter! It's so easy to operate and comes in a compact and portable design so you can use it anywhere you like, including where space is limited. I used Teresa Collins 2-Pack A6 Folders, Twill Herringbone & Preppy Houndstooth Embossing Folders for the bases, then embellished each box with a variety of Spring stickers, satin ribbon and mulberry flowers. 
For a final touch, I used 2 scrap pieces of previously embossed cardstock to make a tab from Teresa Collins Tabs & Tags Project Dies and added a coordinating sticker to each die cut tab, then placed at the top left corner of each box front. 
And that's all for me! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a creative and very blessed day! 

No comments: